ShareThis

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sizzling Hot... Time to Cool Off

Oh my gosh the weather is so excruciatingly hot! This time of the year is way hotter compared last year. The hot weather is almost unbearable. It make me wish that I can spend my whole summer at any of the resorts in Myrtle Beach. Wouldn't it be perfect to have the cool breeze from the ocean blowing on your face? I bet it will make you cool off.

I have never been to Myrtle Beach but a few of my good friends here has visited the place and loved it. Actually, one of my friend just got back from their one week vacation at Myrtle and they were all praises about the place. They stayed in a Myrtle beach hotel which is in front of the ocean. They told me how much they enjoyed their nightly walks along the beach. Of course during day time there were enough things to do for the whole family which includes visiting amusement parks and playing golf. My friends had a grand time at Myrtle and they told me that if I ever want to go there to check out the packages offered by http://avistaresort.com because that was where they book their vacation and the place was awesome!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails