ShareThis

Friday, July 16, 2010

Internship

Internship is a requirement to earn a degree. I always like the idea of learning new things outside the classroom. I didn't experience internship because of my different situation. I was a full time office worker already when I was studying for my college degree. I was not required to do internship since my working experience compensates for the number of hours required for internship.

Anyway, when I was younger I always dream of experiencing international internship. I have known a few who were lucky enough to pass the requirements to do their internship abroad. Well, when you are young and carefree, you always want to experience different things. You want to explore the world and the privilege of being chosen to do some internship work abroad was just so appealing. Can you imagine if you will be chosen and get a slot for internships in fashion in either London, Milan or Paris? Don't tell me you won't be ecstatic.

Interested in internships abroad? Apply online at Global Experiences. Global Experiences is the world's leading provider of international experiential education program. Get an edge in life and set yourself different from others.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails