ShareThis

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fill - In (7/16/10)

FFI


And...here we go!

1. This is what life does. It lets you be stronger every after all the trials you faced.

2. Why can't you appreciate the moment?

3. Upon reflection I found out that I am blessed.

4. We haven't gone fishing for quite a long time.

5. Later, you wake up so grumpy!

6. I wanna jetski to the far and boundless sea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include looking for a dry cleaner near our area and Sunday, I want to go out and have fun if it is not too hot!

2 comments:

shydub said...

jetski mn jd yati ra. hehe

Ms. Journ said...

hahahhaah.... kuyog ta tsang sakay ta sa likod si mami lulu ang driver... lets go sago...haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails