ShareThis

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Movie Meme: Stranded Top 5's


The Bumbles Blog who hosts Monday Movie Meme wants to know what are the movies that you will be lost without them.

In case I will be stranded, I hope I will not watch the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" which my hubby listed. I will be stressed if I have to watch it... lol (Sorry Molly, I know you like this movie)

Here's my Stranded Top 5's
1. The Tropic Thunder
2. Short Circuit
3. Bad Boys II
4. Shawshank Redemption
5. The Green Mile

Okay I wish you will all let me bring the Ocean Series... it would be nice to be stranded and be with George Clooney... hahaha

2 comments:

The Bumbles said...

Oooo - it would be nice to be stranded with George, wouldn't it?! Haha. I'll stick with Monty instead I guess ;0)

Anonymous said...

George would be nice to have if you were stranded.

Related Posts with Thumbnails