ShareThis

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting A Return Address Stamp for Free

I recently received an email from vistaprint.com claiming that I could get a bunch of items for free. I do not own a business so I wasn't really interested in any of these items, however I thought that having a return address stamp would be idea for when I have to send something in the mail. I decided to check the website out and ordered one of these stamps. I chose to get slow delivery, since it was only a few dollars and I was in no hurry to receive the items. After I purchased the order via hughesnet satellite internet, it only ended up costing me around four dollars. Now all I had to do was wait and see if the item would actually come.

To my surprise the stamp came in the mail the next week. I was expecting to wait at least a month until I received anything, if I received anything at all, after all usually when something is free there is always a catch. When I opened the item the stamp was great quality. It is honestly something I would pay at least twenty dollars for, and all I had to do was pay shipping. So, whether you own a business or you just want to test out some stationary products, this website stands by their products and free means free. All you have to do is pay shipping and you could have business cards, return address stamps, or even promotional tee shirts sent to your door!

Guest-posted by Richard Allen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails