ShareThis

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Movie Meme: Best Couples


I have a long list of Best Couples in the movie. I guess because I am romantic at heart.... here it goes....

1. Han Solo and Princess Leia
I just seen the Star Wars series few weeks ago and I fell in love with it. I have enjoyed watching it and the couple Han Solo and Princess Leia are just so funny and I always laugh at their humor.

2. Aragorn and Arwen
Lord of the Rings is one of my favorites. I have seen the movie so many times that I lost count of it. In fact, we watched the fellowship of the ring last night which means we will be watching the two towers tonight. Why would I not love this couple when Arwen gave up immortality for the one she loved.

3. Fox Mulder and Dana Scully
X-Files is a very interesting TV Series that even it is played around 1am I still wait for it so that I can watch the rerun. Mulder and Scully are both full of wit. I love their characters. I know they are not a couple but they are partners.

4. George Malley and Lace Pennamin
Phenomenon... my favorite line when George said, "will you love me for the rest of my life?" Lace answered " I will love you for the rest of mine"

5. Capt. Daniel McCormick and Helen
Forever Young... I love the ending, if you haven't seen it, I don't want to spoil the fun go watch it and tell me why it is one of my top favorites.

I still have a lot to list like the couples in Cocoon, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, and much much more.

Please check out The Bumbles Blog for more movie couples....

3 comments:

Heather said...

Excellent selections! Mine are here.

Heather G. said...

Those are really great! I love Mulder and Scully too, Xfiles rock! THey do get together in the end, though! Here's my post: http://gofita.blogspot.com/2010/04/monday-movie-meme-5-word-movie-reviews.html

The Bumbles said...

I didn't see The Notebook, but I read it and that was one of the most romantic love stories. Nice list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails