ShareThis

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beautiful Planters

I always admire a beautiful interior decoration. Perhaps because I don't have a flare for this. As much as I would like to, I can't seem to find the perfect combination.

We were visiting the Chamber of Commerce here in Birmingham, Alabama when their conference room captures my attention. It has the most beautiful fiber glass planters with giant lilies on it. I was so astound at how beautiful it was. I commented to the secretary about how beautiful they are and she showed me another section of the office where there were more fiber glass planters with different plants in it. It was so amazing as they planted variety of flowers in different styles and sizes of planters.

A fiber glass planter adds beauty to your place. I like the different designs of the fiber glass planters. In fact, I think I am going to buy the one in the picture below. I think that this is a good buy because this is completely frost proof and non-corrosive thus it will require less maintenance.

If you are interested to buy a fiber glass planter, please check out eplanters. They have different pots and planters and they also offer free shipping on their products.
Related Posts with Thumbnails