ShareThis

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Purses for my Collection

My birthday is coming up and we decided to celebrate it early because Dave has to work on that day. We went out for a date yesterday. We were supposed to watch a movie but we both decided to just hang around, dine out and shop. Dave bring me to shopping because he knows that I love it. Thanks to Mom and Dan who kept Andrea so we were able to have time for ourselves.

We dine out at a Japanese Restaurant. It was the first time that we went to a Hibachi-style dinner. We had a great time. After the dinner, we went to check out The Fresh Market. It is a store that sells very fresh products and the place is a little pricey. We also checked out the pet store because we planned on buying big fishes for our aquarium (Andrea just love to look at the fishes). Then we went to some other stores and I was able to buy two purses at a very reasonable price. I was ecstatic! I haven't purchased a purse in a little while and finding a good buy is really exciting. Suffice to say, I have two more purses to add to my collection.

Yesterday was a great date... I can't ask for more.. good food, shopping, and most of all we spent some quality time together.


10 comments:

S-H-Y said...

Wow girl I love your purses, and it was a good time with your hubby..Have a nice weekend..

Ms. Journ said...

agoy mi i like the white one. Sus nice lagi tagpila ni? palit ko hehe... wow! kalami kay date manjud mong duha, buotan kaau na si Daboy ba! naajud time dayon shopping pa jud.

Nice jud mi good buy jud pa bday man jud bonnga! Happy birthday in Advance mamzi...

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

advance happy birthday dear =) nice and fab purses =)

Unknown said...

Im so jealous with your bags mamilu. I like both of them, the style so simple and yet pang melyonarya. bagay sa imuha labi na ky rich nka sa SB waaaa lol whats the connection.lol

Unknown said...

I like the collection..If you are in quest for a suitable mate .Go to this website that focuses on love, friendship. dating, sign up, and start looking for your perfect match with a real-time chat facility.
persian singles

Unknown said...

wow...nice kaayo ang mga design dah!...wen diay imo bday Lu. ka sweet ba ni banana oi..ug ka nice pod sa imo in laws kay bantay man kay Andrea.

wa ko ka adgi ghapon kay nag simba me, then janjan, di ganahan mouli ug sayo kay ang apil apil ug piano lesson waaa...now na lang ko mag adgi hehehe.

Chubskulit Rose said...

wahhhh grabe to the max ang ang shopping galore ni mamilyu, at ang bait ni daddy hehehe..

Chubskulit Rose said...

salamat nga pala for removing the malwares lol..

Dhemz said...

agoy taman lang ko ani sa laway...ka palangga ba jud tawon sa bana...ehehehe! love the first one....can I borrow your white purse?

advance mami...maau pamo kay sige lang mo ug date ni dave...ehehehe!

mami nakikisuyo si mami rose;

"Sis favor naman, pls tell mamilu, di talaga ako makapasok sa mga blogs nya dahil sa vhing4all-il-ph.blogspot.com. I don't want to discredit ate vhing but i don't want mamilu to think di ako bumibisita hehehe.. "

Dhemz said...

ay never mind...nakasulod naman diay sya....ehheheh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails