ShareThis

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shopping Frenzy

Last week I had a "shopping frenzy". I bought seven long and short sleeves for my dear hubby. I shop 3 pairs of boots for myself. That was the first time that I let myself buy more than 2. Well, valentines is coming up and that was my excuse. I bought it as a gift for my hubby and for myself.

Shopping online can be addicting because of its convenience. I admit, I have a grand time browsing different websites looking for good deals, sale items and discounted items. I was even able to take advantage of shipping promotion. On one of the websites where I bought two dress shirts for Dave, I only paid $.99 shipping. Not bad, huh?

Anyway, I opted to buy clothing as my gift for hubby this Valentines because, I think it is practical and he can really use them for work. While I was on "shopping frenzy mode" , I looked for everything from men's clothing to women's clothing, shoes, children's outfits and even large mens clothing. Shopping online is really fun. I just have to limit the frequency of my shopping because my funds are limited.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis. may i know which websites do u usually go for online shopping? id like to shop too and i agree online is very convenient but i dont know which sites that offer great deals. pls help. thanks. :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

shopping online is really convenient especially when we hate to look around the malls and there are lots of things to look at.

Unknown said...

Shopaholic momma ay. whatta a lucky hubster. Shopping na sd ta lol.

Unknown said...

Hi Lulu,
I have an award for you..please grab it anytime.

Dhemz said...

waaaaa...maau paka mami kay busy paka sa opps..ako tawon kay wala nako opps sa PU2...waaaaaaaaa...mabuang ko nila...lol!

woi, sa wakas ni abot na diay ang tong akong gpada...sensya na jud ka mami ha..mura ra jud to akong nakaya...unsaon man nga wala bya ko kag shopping sa pinas....babawi nalang me after 5 years...lol!

hope you will not post it..thanks...mwah! blog hop sako gamay kay sleepy nako woi...:) bavosh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails