ShareThis

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill - In (2/26/10)

FFI


And...here we go!

1. A cup of tea is always good as long as it is hot.

2. A warmth welcome makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty and it should be appreciated.

4. Why do you like the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me think... most of the times I just can't interpret it.

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to click the cook button of my rice cooker, I thought my rice is already cooked.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attend the party (Shem's farewell party), tomorrow my plans include going to the park if the weather is nice and Sunday, I want to spend some time with the in-laws!

1 comments:

anne said...

wahh i sometimes did that too, and Mj have to go to school grr at rice cooker lol mine is up and its here http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/02/friday-fill-ins-4.html thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails