ShareThis

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favorite Spot in the House

With Love Wednesday

We live in a two-bedroom apartment. This means we only have limited space. My favorite place is our living room because that is where we watch our movies. In the living room that's where Andrea can play all her toys and make the space messy but most of the time she helps me pick her toys up. Our laptops are also in the living room. One laptop at each side (one for me and one for hubby).


This is my favorite chair in the living room. This is very comfy. This is where I do everything.. blogging, playing with Andrea and even sleeping! On the left side of this chair is where my laptop is set in the side table. See.. this is my all around and multi-purpose chair!

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww such a sweet picture of the two of you hehehe. ako part din ng living room.



My favorite spot

Unknown said...

Oh I know the feeling as I love that part of the couch too! very comfortable!

Grace said...

A picture of Mother and Daughter. Very lovely. :)

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Love your position mamilu. i forgot to post my WLW.

Tammy said...

Curling up in a comfy spot and snuggling at bit, creates such wonderful memories!

Ms. Journ said...

hinagukay ang duha... si Dave nalang kulang para completo ang sleeping moment..:-)

Am back mi, wa ma busy nasad ko next day napud prepare nasad for Norway hehehe...e xcited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails