ShareThis

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Angels and Demons

I am glad that Angels and Demons are out on DVD. I have been waiting for this. When I saw the preview of this movie, I know right away that I will love it just like with the Da Vinci Code.

I was not disappointed with the movie because it is full of action and full of history too. Tom Hanks did it again in a very superb and action pack movie thriller. I love its beautiful ending... the respect and honor Dr. Langdon gets. This movie should be on the top of your "must see" movie.

Despite his notorious relationship with the Church, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is once again called upon to decipher the clues to a catastrophic conspiracy. The Pope has died, and before conclave can begin to determine his successor, the four preferitti (primary hopefuls for the papacy) are kidnapped. An ominous threat of their hourly demise, along with the complete annihilation of Vatican City, is issued as an elaborate revenge scheme for a persecuted group known as the Illuminati. With their meager time limit steadily counting down, Langdon, accompanied by beautiful physicist Vittoria Vetra, must travel throughout Rome to unravel the carefully hidden signs that will lead them to a terrifying adversary, a harrowing discovery, and the shocking truth.

6 comments:

Dhemz said...

ayay...nakagama man dayon woi....ehhehehe! havent seen this yet mami,,,,:)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

thanks for this review.. di ko pa nga napapanood yan, waiting din ako sa dvd release nya dito.

maritz said...

nice movie ni madamme.. as in gyud..

Clarissa said...

same here--naghihintay din kami rito!!Maghiraman na lang tayo ng DVD!!

LODS said...

sus lulu perting sukua sa akoa mama ani nga movie.. blasphemy daw kuno kaayo,lol..she went as far as telling me not to watch it gyud kay maglagot gyud kuno siya nku,heheh.. but I did watch it but I dont believe it. ako lola pud nga diosnon kaayo dli gyud mo tanaw...

LODS said...

oppps wrong diay kay ang da vinci diay to ako pasabot lu,heheheheheh. shalan ba uy.. but I havent watched this but im going to kay mura ug interesting man pud like da vinci. im sure if I talk to my mom about this ma highblood napud,heheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails