ShareThis

Friday, September 25, 2009

College Football

Our Saturdays are mostly spent watching college football. College football has so many followers in the USA. We are one of their avid followers. Since tomorrow is Saturday, expect us to be in our living room watching, cheering and shouting while watching the game. The funny thing is, when Andrea sees a football game she will shout too it is her way of cheering. Watching her do that tickles me.

I am glad that my cable provider which is Direct TV has a very clear presentation on all games even in their local channels. Our DirectTV package includes sports so we can always flick channels on different games.

Anyway, during the rest of the days where there is no football, I can always watch Filipino channel because Directv has international packages and I am glad that they have Filipino channel available in our area.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails