ShareThis

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Halloween Costume

I can't believe that August is almost over. Time indeed flies so fast. Before we all know it, October will be here and of course Halloween too!

We are getting excited about Halloween this year since Andrea is already old enough to understand some. I remember that last year she wore a cute witch outfit. I have to think of another outfit that will look well on her for this year's Halloween. Anyway, we were thinking of dressing up too! This will be the first Halloween that I will be dressing up... sounds exciting huh?

I found a great outfit that is very trendy at better half. I hope it will not be too cold on Halloween because if I wear this outfit, I will surely catch some colds!

Here's the outfit that I want to buy.... what do you think?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails