ShareThis

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Netbook

I have been thinking of buying a new laptop. We do have a laptop but I think it will be better if we have two. Dave does not use the laptop very often but I want another one that way, anytime he wants to use the laptop he can use it. I do use the laptop all the time and sometimes I feel like I have been hogging it and not giving Dave the time to use it.

I am shopping around for netbooks. I think this will be enough because we don't need a lot of hard disk drive space. Why choose a netbook? A netbook is designed to be small, usually its screen is just 8 to 10 inches. It is light that it just weighs under 4 to 5 pounds. It is an inexpensive alternative to a laptop computer. The netbook is usually under $500. Above all, netbooks tend to run on older or non-traditional operating systems such as Windows XP Home or Linux.

The most common uses of a computer these days include browsing the Internet, e-mail and word processing, all of which can now be done with virtually any computer of any age and completely online. An acer aspire one netbook can do all these.

The netbook is perfect to use when you are traveling. This will be very handy especially if you are in an airplane. The cramped coach airline seating makes it nearly impossible for large screen laptops to use especially if the person in front of you reclines its seat. Netbooks will be perfect in an airplane especially that more airlines are offering internet connection for a minimal fee while you are on board.

If you are having doubts of whether to buy a traditional laptop or a netbook, I think you need to consider how much money you can spare. The price comparison of between these two computers will help you decide what to buy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails