ShareThis

Monday, June 29, 2009

The CODE


I always like Morgan Freeman. I think that he is one of the most talented actors. Whatever his role in the movie, he can definitely act with conviction.

The CODE is a movie you don't want to miss. The ending is absolutely AWESOME! Anyway, as I was looking for this movie in the IMDB website, I wonder why I couldn't find this movie on the list. Well i searched using Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas and it showed me the movie but in different title. At IMDB, this movie (The CODE) is titled Thick as Thieves.

I think this movie wants to send a message "Never trust a thief"

Plot Synopsis:
A master thief recruits a notorious thief to help him steal two famous Faberge eggs from an impenetrable vault in an effort to pull off one final job and repay his debt to the Russian mob.

1 comments:

Arlyna said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I like Morgan Freeman too especially in Gone Baby Gone

Related Posts with Thumbnails