ShareThis

Friday, May 8, 2009

Manny, Oh Manny!

I couldn't believe that Manny is suspended for 50 games! Yes guys Manny Ramirez, one of the best players in baseball today is suspended. The reason? He failed the drug test! Although it is not STEROID still he failed to pass the drug test resulting to his suspension. Gosh I can't imagine how many millions he will lost by not playing for almost two months. (As I heard, he will loss more than 7million).

The good thing though, Manny took responsibility of his actions. Well, he should!!! Anyway, the good news behind this bad news, Manny Ramirez is not one of my players in my fantasy baseball so my team won't be affected.

I hope players will learn a lesson with Manny's suspension and I hope that MLB will be consistent in their actions towards illegal use of drug to all MLB Players.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails