ShareThis

Friday, April 24, 2009

Healthier Lifestyle for a Good Cause

I feel like I have bloated since I got pregnant. Even after I gave birth to my daughter more than a year ago, the weight that I had gained when I was pregnant is still evident. I really needed to lose some weight. When talking about losing weight, one of the challenges in doing so is my inability to control my love for food. I couldn't control my appetite, I eat whenever I want and whatever I like. I think I need to eat healthy and in small quantity.

Whenever I see a trendy and sexy outfit, I always tell myself that it is time to concentrate on losing some pounds off my body so that I can wear those kind of clothes. I know it is easy to plan but hard to do. Anyway, BeeWell Miles inspired me to focus on my plans of losing weight and start living an active and healthier lifestyle. I plan on walking everyday as part of my exercise. I will not be the only one who will benefit if I walk everyday. I can log-in the miles that I walked everyday at BeeWellMiles.com and for every mile that I will be able to logged, Bumble Bee Foods will donate $0 .15/mile to help Breast Cancer Network of Strength.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will not be easy for me. I am sure there will be a lot of challenges ahead. I know it will be tough to achieve my goal but my path to a healthy lifestyle will be for a good cause not just for me but for all those who are affected with breast cancer.

BeeWellMiles.com offers a lot of resources for a healthy lifestyle. They have healthy living experts that one can interact with.

Post?slot_id=

1 comments:

Yulia said...

I give you award .. take his award on my blog and you lie in your blog .. thank you
http://makeyouheal.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-1st-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails