ShareThis

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appointment Notice

Finally, after almost 2 months of waiting, I got my biometrics appointment notice. It is really annoying why it took so long because I know there were some applicants that sent their application after I sent mine and they have done with their biometrics already.

I always hope that because of the increase fees when filing for immigration papers, they should at least provide a quick and accurate processing. The reason why they increased their fees was to hire more people for speedy processing of the papers and to improve their services, well so far, I don't think their services has been improved!

Anyway, one less to go for my immigration papers. I already included all the supporting evidences when I sent my application for Removal of Conditions on my residency. Hopefully, they wont ask for any RFEs (crossing my fingers!)

My biometrics appointment will be on May 12, 2009 at 3:00PM.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahhaha deal with it! mine is way over!

Related Posts with Thumbnails