ShareThis

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Are You Looking for a Job?

I started working when I was 18. Even when I was studying in college, I worked at the same time (full time). I am a working girl since I can remember. There were times when I worked more than 10 hours a day 6-7 days a week.

When I moved here in the USA, things changed. I have to wait for my green card (permanent resident card) before I can apply for work. So basically, I stayed home and became a full time wife. Things became a 360degrees turn for me. I stayed home which didn't happen since my adult life.

When I got my permit to work, I started posting my resume online. Let's face it, here in the USA job hunting is different than in the Philippines. There are many websites that you can post resume.

Resumark.com is different from any other websites. It pays you $1 every time your resume is downloaded by an employer. With Resumark.com you can even earn passive income every time your friends' resumes are downloaded, if you invited them! You can earn $.50 every time your friends' resumes are downloaded. Right now, resumemark.com have a contest – the first person to bring 100 legitimate registrations with resumes gets $500. What are you waiting for? Visit Resumemark.com and create resume for free, then refer your friends and you will get a chance to earn money while looking for a job!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails