ShareThis

Monday, March 16, 2009

Organic Bug Patrol

I love gardening. The only downfall when you have your own garden is the presence of bugs that hampers the growth of your plants. I remember that last year some of our plants didn't produce a lot of fruits because there were lots of bugs that we couldn't identify so we were not able to find the exact solution to get rid of it.

Using pest controls in our garden is unavoidable. Personally, I prefer using organic pest control. Organic pest control is environment friendly and it helps increased the vitamin and mineral content of the soil.

This year, I will be using the New Safer Brand Bug Patrol for our garden. This organic bug patrol kills over 40 insects. This product is not only useful for our garden, it can also be used for our yard. This product is OMRI listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.

I am trying to use organic products because I know it will be good for the environment and it will provide lots of good benefits for our health.

Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails