ShareThis

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hubby's Birthday Today!

My everdearest husband Dave is celebrating his birthday today!

For his birthday I am writing him an open letter.

Dear Babe,

I always thank God for giving you to me. You are a blessing. God has really blessed me not just with a great husband but He blessed me with a great friend. I will always treasure the relationship and bond that we share.

Thank you not just for being a good friend and a good husband but also a good father. You are a wonderful person and you are a good son. I am very proud of you.

If given a chance, I will marry you over and over again. Thank you for making my life complete.

Babe, I love you... today... tomorrow... forever...

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

1 comments:

Glenda is the name. =) said...

awww. belated happy birthday to your husband! i'm glad to see a happy and strong married couple like you guys! =D i pray that when its my time to be in that position... i'll be thankful like you as well! ;) God Bless you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails