ShareThis

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good Job ACE!

Ace (my niece) sent me an SMS informing me that she is an honor student. I was so happy to know that she has done good in school. Ace attended a private Catholic School in Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines. I know that Ace is a fast learner. I remember when they just move to Bohol (from Manila) that she befriended college students instead of kids her age. Actually, back then, she spoke more Tagalog than Visayan and she can communicate better with the college students rather than with kids her age.

Way back then, her parents had a carenderia that caters to college students, that is where she met all her college buddies. From then on and the way she communicates to college students I know she will do good in school.

Good job Ace! I hope you will continue to study very well.

I am very proud of Ace, at her age she can talk good/straight English already. In fact when we were there during our vacation, her and Dave talks a lot!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails