ShareThis

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Aquarium

It was two years ago when we first got our aquarium (we bought it in a yard sale). I was so excited to have it because it has been my dream to have an aquarium of my own. Dave was more happy for me having the aquarium because I enjoyed the aquarium so much.

Since it is my first time to have an aquarium, we started with starter fish until the aquarium's environment will be set up. Our aquarium has been doing good although I admit, I had my shares of sorrows when my gold fishes died.

Everytime we have Andrea's appointment for her ENT, I always spend time watching their saltwater aquarium. It always amazes me how pretty the fishes and its corals. I promised myself that one day I will have a saltwater aquarium. The only problem is, I couldn't find a saltwater aquarium supplies that is accessible to where we live.

One of my good friend suggested that I should look up online for my saltwater aquarium needs. After few minutes of surfing the net I found a saltwater fish store that offers a 14 day live guarantee and free shipping for orders above $225. Wow! I couldn't believe it! Having a saltwater aquarium is almost at my hand. I browse their website and I was happy to know that they have rare and exotic types of saltwater fish .

I am also planning to buy coral to put into the aquarium. The same store has different variety of live coral that is just so pretty. I have my eye on Brain - Open - Green 1.5-2.5 in. (Trachyphyllia geoffroyi). I think this is a real beauty.

The websites' offer for UPS Next Day Air delivery anywhere in the United States suits my needs because that means I will not wait long for my order to arrive. Gee! I am so excited and looking forward to my aquarium makeover.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails