ShareThis

Thursday, February 19, 2009

MagIQ DVD

I couldn't believe how much Andrea loves her DVD. Whenever she wants to watch it, she keeps on pointing to our TV.

Yesterday, she keeps on pointing to the tv, so I put a movie for her. I put on Shrek. When she saw it, she was not satisfied, she still keeps on pointing. I know what she wants but I was just giving her options... hahah and it didn't work.

I put her DVD and she was happy. She was giggling even before it starts. It is a delight to watch her watching her DVD. She learns to imitate what is in the DVD. She dances with the music and she can watch it from start to finish even if it is everyday. I have seen the DVD so many times that I even know the lyrics of the songs there. As long as my girl enjoys, she can watch her DVD....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails