ShareThis

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dream Watch


I love stylish watches. Sometimes, I wear a watch that matches my outfit. Wrist Watches nowadays are often treated as jewelries or collectible works of art rather than just a plain timepieces.

Gucci 6800 Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Ivory Dial on Bamboo Strap is my dream watch. For me this watch shows so much elegance and its strap is very unique. This kind of watch can be purchased at thewatchery.com, its super sale price is only $306. This piece is ready to ship anytime, anywhere in the US for free.

Thewatchery.com offers wide selection of men and women's watches. You can reach them at 1-866-843-9282 and they will be ready to answer any questions and help you. Check their website and I am sure you can find the best deal.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails