ShareThis

Friday, February 13, 2009

Affordable Prescription Eyeglasses

How important is an eyeglasses? I didn't have any idea how important it is for me until I went to DMV to get my driver's license. One of the requirements for getting a driver's license is to pass the eye exam. I failed the eye exam and I have to have a prescription eyeglasses.... that was two years ago.

It cost me a fortune buying prescription eyeglasses, so I decided to shop around. One of my friends mentioned to me Zenni Optical. Of course, I couldn't just rely with her suggestion without checking it.

When I checked their website I was very impressed. Zenni Optical sells affordable and stylish prescription eyeglasses online starting at $8. Nothing beats that! They also have a wide selection of frames. Even New York Times endorses Zenni Optical for selling bargain price of their generic frames which includes lenses with anti scratch coating.


I have decided to buy this pair. I choose this style because it is medium in size, with comfortable acetate templates and I can even buy it in either silver, brown or black. This is perfect for my personality.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails