ShareThis

Monday, January 5, 2009

Fresh Milk (Transition)

Andrea is already one year old. The last time we saw her pediatrician, she told us that we can now switch from formula to fresh milk.

Lucky for me, Andrea likes the fresh milk. She likes it warm. She giggles when I give her cold milk and just bites the nipple and not take the milk so i have to warm it up before giving it to her.

I didn't have a hard time with the transition. I just give it to her and she took it right away. I still have few bottles of Similac but I decided to just give Andrea fresh milk. I assume that it would be easier for us (especially going to Philippines) that Andrea will now drink fresh milk instead of formula.

Fresh milk is cheaper (as in way cheaper) than formula for sure!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails