ShareThis

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding

We wanted to give Andrea a treat so we bought her chocolate pudding which is sugar free. We were not sure if she would like it or not, but knowing Andrea, I think she wont say NO to any food.

True enough, when we gave her the pudding, she had a lot of fun. She even screamed when Dave gave me a taste of it because she thinks it was hers... hahaha or perhaps she was saying that she was not given pudding fast enough.

We are really glad that Andrea has no problems eating. Sometimes though, I wish she would drink more milk. Now that she eats solid food (table food), she doesn't drink a lot of milk. Sometimes, she would prefer juice. But I am so glad, she eats fish and I hope she would continue eating fish when she will be big enough to say NO to the taste.

Here's the picture of the messy baby eating chocolate pudding:


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails