ShareThis

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Cell Phone

I got my new cellphone the other day. It is nothing fancy. The good thing about it... it is FREE after mail-in rebate. Anything for free is good for me.

I would love to have those touch screen cellphones but geez it is beyond my budget. And for practicality reasons, I don't think I would pay that much.

Those touch screen CP sure is nice but the price and your monthly bill will be so high that I am sure I wouldn't enjoy paying.

The cellphone I got is small and sleek from LG. It serves well for me. I can text if I want (which I don't do now, why text when you can call?) It has cam (which I really don't need since I have digicam). It has all the features that I need.

Should I get tired of it, Next year Dave is due for new one... and guess what... all new is mine.... hahaha

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails