ShareThis

Monday, December 8, 2008

Lotlot's Christmas Party (Dec. 6)

Every year Lotlot gives a Christmas party for friends and friends of friends. It is a yearly gathering where everybody is invited. If you are a friend of somebody, you can attend the party and for sure you will not feel left out because everyone is just so eager to make you feel at home.

This year is my 3rd time to be with them. I remember the first time, I was just new to Alabama, and I was so happy to know that there was a large group of filipino in here. From then on, I became a part of the group.

I am really thankful that we have this group. It makes me feel at home and it lessens the homesicknesses. Whenever I feel like eating good filipino food, for which I don't need to cook, all I just have to do is call Lotlot and ask if there is food there.

Lotlot is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is a kind that would drop anything she is doing if you need her. She is a kind that would offer anything that she has. And of course the best cook! Her house is our hang-out place.

Her yearly Christmas Party is always full of fun and of course what else but lots of food! Last Saturday, the party was suppose to start at 4 but of course most were late because of SEC Football Championship between Alabama and Florida. Actually, this year there were less attendees... perhaps because of the game.

The party was successful, and all of us were in a hurry to catch Pacquiao - De La Hoya Fight. After our party in Moody City Hall, we went directly to Lotlot's house to watch the fight and continue eating and play some cards. It was a fun night for all of us.

Andrea enjoyed the party too. Andrea is already in a stage where she enjoys being with kids and being with other people, which I am so glad.

Some pics of the party

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails