ShareThis

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Roses

Rose is one of my favorite flowers. When we went to visit Dad and Jan last weekend, I was able to see their roses. I was really surprise how the rose bushes grow so big and how lovely their scent. They have different kinds of roses in their garden and it has different colors and difficult names that of course I can't remember. I wish I could plant some of those... it is just so beautiful.

Here's some of the pictures...

Of all their roses, my favorite is the one in the last picture. They still have a lot of roses that is not in the picture. They have yellow, pink, red, white. They even have a rose that only blooms once a year. They also have a rose whose blooms has different colors depending on its stage. I am really surprise how wide their variety of roses in their garden.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails