ShareThis

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flirty Yellow

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I am a mom and buying stuff that doesn't break my wallet is what I strive to do.  We don't have a lot of money but being the money manager at home, I make sure that we are able to pay our bills, buy some stuff and save some too.  There are many things that our family can't afford but we learn to prioritize everything.  Whatever we want, we save for it.  We make sure first that we have the basics before spending money for all our wants.

When it comes to fashion style, despite being frugal, I am able to keep up with fashionable ideas and styles but I use affordable brands.  Did you know that you still can achieve the look and style that you want for less? There are affordable clothes essentials that you can buy like the No nonsense tights and leggings.  These colorful tights and leggings can make a difference of whatever outfit you have.  They are easy to buy as they are avaialbe in any drug stores or any retail stores.  The price of No nonsense tights and leggings are very affordable too.  

 

The flirty yellow outfit in the picture above is one of my fashion styles collage.  I want to have something like that.  I am sure that wearing that outfit will make me stand out.

Anyway, there are many ideas on how to wear and flaunt your colorful tights and leggings.  You can get ideas from fashion expert Jill Martin, the No nonsense brand ambassador.  You can also share your fashion style with other moms out there by sharing it at No nonsense on Facebook.  If you want to learn what's new with No nonsense, you can follow them in twitter @benononsense.

 

Start styling up with No nonsense tights and leggings and I am sure you will be happy with the result.

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails