ShareThis

Friday, April 20, 2012

Living with Diabetes


Diabetes is not foreign to me. I was diagnosed with Gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with my daughter. In our family, we are mostly diabetic. My mom had 13.1 A1C when she was diagnosed . I also have sisters who were diagnosed with diabetes. When I was diagnosed, it was not really a surprise to me.

Anyway, I made a new blog Living with Diabetes. This is my blog about information about diabetes, diet and everything else about diabetes. I hope you can drop by.

1 comments:

Tyler said...

Diabetes is a tough costly disease. I habe Type 1.
Together we can and will find a cure!

That is why I created a Diabetes URL Shortener - http://DBET.ES

Each shortened URL is a donation to a deserving Diabetes Charity! Use DBET.ES to donate without ever touching your wallet!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

Related Posts with Thumbnails