ShareThis

Monday, February 20, 2012

Watch out for the Toast to the Red Carpet LIVE

This post brought to you by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. All opinions are 100% mine.

The Toast to the Red Carpet – LIVE, presented by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! will be streaming live on February 26, 3:00-4:30PST. Exciting isn't it? Don't miss this chance to check out the show at I Can't Believe It's Butter Facebook Fanpage. Viewing this party will enable you to see Hollywood stars in their glamorous outfits and some of their best picture-themed recipes. What I am excited about this show are the new recipes by some of my favorite movie stars. I can't wait to try them myself.

I am a long time user of I Can't Believe It's Butter. I use them when I cook different recipes in my own kitchen. I always have a tub of this in my fridge. And because I love this product, I am giving you, my readers, a coupon for a free tub of I can't Believe It's Not Butter. All you need to do is comment on this post on why you want to watch the Toast to the Red Carpet - LIVE online show. Submit your comments before February 26, 11:59pm and who knows you will be the lucky one to win. The giveaway Item is provided by I Can't Believe It's Not Butter per FTC guidelines.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® - Original Soft Spread

I will definitely watch the Toast to the Red Carpet - LIVE. Please do join me, and let's enjoy looking at the glamorous stars and their mouth-watering recipes.

This is my Red Carpet Recipe...
Baked Corn

Ingredients:
6 corn ears
2 tbsp I can't Believe It's Not Butter
pepper

Directions:

Scrape all the 6 corn ears and put in the iron skillet. Top with butter. Season with pepper. Baked at 400F until golden brown. Serve.

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

Jessica said...

my family love corn and this recipe sounds delish. Thank you for sharing Ms. Lulu

http://www.simplyjess.info/a-red-carpet-live-show-exclusively-for-movie-fans/

Mrs.D said...

oh, we love this brand...thanks for sharing the quick recipe mami!

Admin said...

We love this brand too especially my son.

please do the same for thanks a lot


http://www.soheadoverheels.com/2012/02/i-cant-believe-its-not-butter.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails