ShareThis

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Big sister's new home


Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder


My big sister just moved far away from me. It was hard as first because I thought I would not see her much, but it is quite the opposite. I think I actually see her more now than I did. She and her husband bought a beautiful home. To be honest, I am actually a little jealous. I hope my first home looks as wonderful. There is a giant pool in the backyard. I think it is actually larger than some resort pools. She has one of the most advanced Albuquerque security SYSTEMS I have ever seen. Everything is a touch screen and I can even adjust the air in my own room. That is the other great thing about her new home. I have my own room. She even let me pick all the decorations for it. If my school was closer, I would much live with her than our parents. However, I am sure her husband would not be too happy about that. At least I still get to see her a lot.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails