ShareThis

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Surprise Shopping Trip

Hubby is on leave for the Thanksgiving holidays. He is not working starting today. He will be back work on Monday.

We didn't plan anything big but to spend some time together. I was surprised when he told me that he was going to his work for a while. Little did I know that he was just gonna bring me to the mall to shop. Isn't that sweet?

He gave me time to check the stores that I like without having Andrea to tow around. He and Andrea went to kids stores and played in the mall.

I took time to check the specialty stores of my liking. Found great deals but really didn't buy them. I contented myself in looking at them and admiring them. I went to Coach to buy purse for a friend. I found a great deal and was happy about my purchase.

Then I went to Vanity Fair to buy something else for hubby.

I really enjoyed shopping by myself knowing that Andrea is well taken cared of and I don't have to rush as I was given time to (window) shop all I want.

3 comments:

Russ said...

Well, that sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Dhemz said...

sos, ka sweet sa bana..arag in ana pod ako bana...tagaan ko time to shop...hehehhe!

Happy Thanksgiving mami...mwahness! thanks sa big great deal...:)

Chie said...

aw, it is so sweet of your hubby sis

Related Posts with Thumbnails