ShareThis

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Net10's Unlimited Plan

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

How much do you pay for your cellphone's monthly service? With a high monthly bill, don't you wish you can do something about it?

I used to have a high cellphone bill. I opted to use my former cellphone service provider because I thought that with high monthly payment, I can get greater services. I was wrong! When I switched I still got the same quality of service but my bill was almost one half lower. It was a smart move for my part.

Real NET10 customer can tell you how much they have saved. With a low monthly payment, you can get nationwide coverage, unlimited talk, text and data all in one. Net 10's Unlimited Plan is just $50 a month. This is a great deal for heavy phone users that love to use their smart phone at all times. With unlimited plan you don't have to worry about overspending. Your minutes and data package is safe. Affordable monthly plans are not only the reason why you should switch to Net10. They also offer international long distance service for as long as 15c per minute. They also have wide selection of phones from simple needs to phones with great apps capabilities. The choice is yours and all their phones are from trusted manufacturers.

Watch What Rob has to say about Net10 as he describes the phone and its awesome deals. You can also watch the video below:



Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

aguy, di na jd ko palangga ni ted ky wa ko hatagi hehehe, unsaon nlng ang october hehe

Dhemz said...

ako pod ay...wala man ko apila ani..ehehhee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails