ShareThis

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Easy Dinner from T.G.I Friday's

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love cooking for my family. But there are times that I don't have the energy to cook from scratch. I am thankful that there are other options when I don't feel like cooking. In order to be prepared in times when I don't want to mess around my kitchen, I make sure that my freezer has a stock of ready to bake pizza, a couple of tv dinners and some T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “EntrĂ©es for One” .

I guess I am lucky that hubby never complains when I served him with ready to eat foods. One of his favorites is the Sesame Orange Chicken. He learned to love this dish because I love it too. The Sesame Orange Chicken from T.G.I. Friday's is his favorite. He said that the taste is something he can compare to a real Chinese food. He can never tell that it is one of the frozen foods.

Entrées For One

Anyway, did you know that T.G.I. Friday's has ongoing Fun Freezer contest? To cast in your votes, you have to visit their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFreezer. You can vote from October 7 until October 20.

Join the fun with T.G.I Friday's. Don't forget to try their new varieties of Entrees for One. They have launched new flavors, Hubby and I have tried them and they are all excellent.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails