ShareThis

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friends' Visit

My weekday went by so fast. I haven't done much except to visit my ob/gyn yesterday. Everything is just like a breeze.

Earlier today my friends dropped by and we enjoyed my homecooking. It is always nice for friends to visit for no apparent reason but to spend some time to share a laugh over good food.

I made them Mixed Vegetables and Shrimp in Coconut Milk and I also fried some fish. I have plenty of fish supply in my freezer courtesy of my hubby's fishing trips.

We had a great time and we are so full! By the way, this is what I served my friends:

Yummy!

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

sos, ginoo ko...kalami ani parisan sa bahaw...ehehehe...:)

mami, ikaw nag grab sa ako BV...thanks...mwah!

Unknown said...

mag enjoy sd ko sa imung homecooking mamilu, pakan a ko waaaa, galaway ko as in

Related Posts with Thumbnails