ShareThis

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Divine Justice


This is the book I just finished reading. I used to read a lot. I started reading when I was in High School. I enjoyed reading so much.

When I moved here in the USA, I didn't know how my love for reading faded. I should have read more since there are plenty of books available here.

Anyway, hubby told me to read this book because he knows I would love it. I read it for 3 days. I can no longer read for hours because I have other things to do on top of taking care of my little toddler who wants to help me read the book. She loves to look for the chapters and identify what chapter it is.

Divine Justice is a story about John Carr known by his alias, “Oliver Stone,” . He is the most wanted man in America. With two pulls of the trigger, the men who destroyed Stone’s life and kept him in the shadows were finally silenced. But his freedom comes at a steep price: The assassinations he carried out prompts the highest levels of the U. S. government to unleash a massive manhunt. Behind the scenes, master spy Macklin Hayes is playing a very personal game of cat and mouse. He, more than anyone else, wants Stone dead.

I enjoyed reading the books as it has a lot of twists and turns. It is very fast-paced and it keeps you guessing what will come next.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails