ShareThis

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Finally achieving my dream of riding a horse

My favorite kinds of movies are old westerns with people like John Wayne as the heroes. I just think that they're so interesting and so fascinating to imagine actually living in times back then on the wild frontier. Plus, I think it would be really neat to ride in to rescue someone like a pro on a horse. So I thought that for my birthday coming up I would treat myself and taking some horse riding lessons.

I went online to find some information about lessons that I could take and as I was doing that I ran across some comparison between www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/. I decided to switch over to another one after I read through the comparison.

I do have some horseback riding fears that have kept me from doing this for a long time already. I'm sure it doesn't help that I haven't tried this out until I reached middle age. But, I'm really determined to try and live out my dream by learning to ride a horse like John Wayne. Okay maybe not exactly like John Wayne, but just ride a horse.

Guest post written by Mark Lucas

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails