ShareThis

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walgreens: A Friendly Neighbor

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Advertisement

Walgreens is my friendly neighbor.  I like going to their stores because they have products that are priced less and I like rummaging at their weekly sales.  I have found good deals on many household items especially toiletries in their store.  Knowing me who is a frugal shopper by heart, I always go for those that are priced less.  Speaking of items that are priced affordably, Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products
 are really affordable.  These over the counter products provided by Walgreens can help shoppers maintain their health without breaking their budgets.  We all know that the cost of medication nowadays is soaring high but with the use of Walgreens Brand, shoppers can save a lot. Saving without sacrificing the quality of the product is what Walgreens brand is all about as it contains the same active ingredients as other national brands.  I have been using Walgreens Brand Green Tea Dietary Supplement and I am very satisfied with it. The price is right with my budget and it works the same with the national brand. 

Did you know that Walgreens have been a trusted community resource for the past 100 years?  They have a program called Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which aims to support preventive wellness services to local communities.  If you want to support this fund, all you just need to do is buy Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products.  You can visit their website and learn more about it.

 

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comments:

kim said...

sounds really nice neighborhood..

Related Posts with Thumbnails