ShareThis

Friday, April 15, 2011

Planning of Taking Up A New Course

My little girl will be going to school in a year or two from now so that means I will be left alone here in the house. That’s why as early as now, I’m planning of taking up an Online College degree. I have been searching online for some time now on different online programs. So far, I have seen a lot but I’m torn between taking up online degree programs in nursing and a computer course to further enhance my computer degree that I took back home. But I know too that taking up college here is really quite expensive and since my little girl is already going to school, I couldn’t afford anymore if we both will be in school.

Good thing I’ve checked on Free Application For Federal Student Aid - http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and I’m glad that I did because I think they can really help me pay for my college should I pursue it. But I know too that if I ever do finish another degree here, our future will somehow be brighter and I would probably land a nice high paying job. Should I go with my plan, it will not be easy and that would entail sacrifices here and there, but when all is through, it will all be worth it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails