ShareThis

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TCP: Best Director

I like Steven Spielberg as he has directed too many good movies and of course he have won couple of awards to as director. Another director to note is Martin Scorsese. I think that both these directors can be considered as one of the greatest film directors of all time.


Anyhow, my movie pick for this week, is the movie Slumdog Millionaire. Its director, Danny Boyle, won the 2009 Academy Awards Best Director.

Slumdog Millionaire. The story of Jamal Malik, an 18 year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai, who is about to experience the biggest day of his life. With the whole nation watching, he is just one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers.

Don't ask me how many times we have seen this movie as I can't count anymore. That's how good this movie is!



1 comments:

Earth said...

my kids and i loved this! we empathized with jamal..

Related Posts with Thumbnails