ShareThis

Monday, March 28, 2011

Raining Hail

Hubby excitedly opened our door and showed me it was raining hail. I heard the sound of something bigger than the usual rain so I presume it was just a strong rain but hubby told me that it is what raining hail sounds like.

Hail can cause damage to your automobiles. I am glad that the size of the hail, as you can see below is not big enough to damaged our car.



Hail is a form of solid precipitation which consists of balls or irregular lumps of ice, that are individually called hail stones. Hail stones on Earth consist mostly of water ice.

2 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

hala pastilan kadaku ani mi.... kahadluk ug matagakan ka... lol! pero cute... waaaa..

Dhemz said...

dako na kau na para sa ako mami...kasakit ani ug matagakan ka...ehehehe...ako nakita kay gamay man lang...mura mani kadako sa jolen...lol!

agi ko dire before manlaba.

Related Posts with Thumbnails