ShareThis

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Email from a Friend

Forwarded messages are always very common among friends. I may not forward them to other friends, but I do read them. Sometimes, I find something that are really worth sharing.

Below is an excerpts of what my friend sent me yesterday and I am sharing it here:

Time passes.
Life happens.
Distance separates.
Children grow up.
Jobs come and go.
Love waxes and wanes.
Men don't do what they're supposed to do.
Hearts break.
Parents die.
Colleagues forget favors.
Careers end.
BUT.........
Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how
many miles are
between you. A girl friend is never farther away
than needing her can reach.


I am really blessed to have many "sisters" in my life. I know that when I need them they will be there in a heartbeat and they all know that I will be there for them too!

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

I like this one..nice one mami! lili ko dire kadali before nappy...mwah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails