ShareThis

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Edinburgh Apartments

I dream of going on a family retreat to a country we’ve never been to before, somewhere mountainous and with great scenery. I think I have found the perfect place… Scotland.

Aside from the lush greens and scenery, Scotland is also noted for its lakes, such as the famous Loch Ness (of the Loch Ness monster). I’m sure it would be such a treat to be able to tell my daughter about stories of the Loch Ness monster once we visit. Other things that would be interesting to see are authentic Scottish kilts (maybe even see a parade), bagpipes and authentic statues of William Wallace.

I know there are a lot more to experience there and since I’m such a planner for things, it’s time for me to go online and check out some great Edinburgh Apartments for our stay there. Who knows when this dream will become a reality, it maybe even sooner than I think?

1 comments:

Laikka said...

yeahhh..me too:)

haay pagkadaghan ganinang gb all taken na daw..hahah! atleast balik na unta ko oi..heheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails