ShareThis

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Biggest Loser

Are you a fan of The Biggest Loser? I don’t watch it religiously but I know about it. I was searching online about how to safely and effectively lose weight and chanced upon MedGem and BodyGem.

MedGem and BodyGem are indirect calorimeters which provide measurement of resting metabolic rate. The difference is that BodyGem is typically for home use, while MedGem is for professional use. If I’m not mistaken, I read somewhere that The Biggest Loser uses the MedGem device with their contestants.

For those that have health problems and are consistently being asked to monitor their lipid profile and glucose Cholestech LDX system is the one for you. In only 5 or 6 minutes, you get immediate liver enzyme results from a single finger stick.

I honestly don’t hope that I would need these devices soon, so I better watch my health. But just in case I do, or someone I know may need it, I’m glad these devices are now available in the market through Health and Fitness Network.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails