ShareThis

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Swing Set

For a change, we have a very nice weather this week. Last week was brutally cold. I am glad that this week's weather is manageable and nice enough to enjoy the outdoors. Having a toddler, a nice weather is an advantage because you can always go to the park and let your toddler use some of their energy running around and play endlessly. It is also good for them to interact with other kids in the playground.

I guess I am fortunate that I live in a place where there are plenty of public parks nearby. What really amazes me about these parks are they are well-maintained. My daughter's favorite in the playground is the swing set with big and tall slides on it. She loves to climb and then slide and then swing! My daughter always loves those big slides which is somewhat scary for a Mom. Those kind of slides that will make a Mom holds her breath until the kid is on the ground.

With my daughter being 4 years old on her next birthday, I think that a swing set will be a perfect gift for her. I have seen a Swing-n-Slide - Winchester Wood Complete Swing Set at CSN Stores and I am in love with it. It is kinda expensive but if I will start saving for it, I am sure I can afford to get it for my daughter on her birthday.


Tell me, isn't this swing set adorable?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails